EasySIMBL 1.7.1 Build 11
Modified version of SIMBL with support for sanboxing and resume
EasySIMBL allows you to easily install new plugins from Finder, using just drag and drop.
- Reads plugins from ~/Library/Application Support/SIMBL/Plugins only.
- Never reads plugins from /Library/Application Support/SIMBL/Plugins.
- Support sandboxed application.
- Support resumed on login application.
- Drag and Drop install to /Applications or ~/Applications folder, no uninstaller required.
- Change injection method.
- Install plugins(.bundle) from Finder.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Change runningApplication observing codes.
- Now EasySIMBL has more stable code for detecting termination of sandboxed applications.
- I expect it will help plugin developers for debugging.