EasyGet is a simple and easy to use OS X download manager application for your Mac.
EasyGet will display the total download speed on the bottom right side of its main window.
Furthermore, the EasyGet downloader utility also comes with a built-in auto resume engine for incomplete downloads.
NOTE: To buy EasyGet via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "EasyGet":
· Download file from your specified URL
· Save downloaded files in your Downloads folder
· Option to set the max concurrent downloads
· Set download priority for each download
· Limit download speed to certain value
· Ability to pause and resume the downloads
· Ability to delete downloads and its associated files
· Save up to 1000 downloads in the download list
· Separated download lists for In Progress & Completed
· Auto retry on failure
· Auto rename when file name is duplicated
· See if your download can be resumed or not
· Alert you on quit when download cannot be resumed
· Display downloads in a table with progress bar, speed, ETA
· View general information of the download like URL, location on disk
· Compute MD5 and SHA1 hash for files smaller than 100 MB
· Speed history graph for each download in the past 2 minutes
· Browse and download file with an internal web browser
· Detect and start download automatically
· You can right click the link and choose download link
· Save browsing history upto 100 recent items
· Ability to clear history
· Create bookmarks and delete individual bookmark
· Display webpage loading indicator on bottom left of the window
· Safe and secure with App Sandbox on OSX Lion
· EasyGet only access Downloads folder and outgoing internet connection
· 64-bit processor
· The Lite demo version can only store 10 downloads.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· enable toggle selection of multiple links in web browser via right click context menu