A versatile backup system with an intuitive user interface
Duplicati supports targets like Amazon S3, Windows Live SkyDrive, Google Docs, Rackspace Cloud Files or WebDAV, SSH, FTP (and many more).
Duplicati has built-in AES-256 encryption and backups can be signed using GNU Privacy Guard. A built-in scheduler makes sure that backups are always up-to-date.
Last but not least, Duplicati provides various options and tweaks like filters, deletion rules, transfer and bandwidth options to run backups for specific purposes.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the Duplicati utility on your Mac are available HERE.
- Duplicati uses AES-256 encryption (or GNU Privacy Guard) to secure all data before it is uploaded.
- Duplicati uploads a full backup initially and stores smaller, incremental updates afterwards to save bandwidth and storage space.
- A scheduler keeps backups up-to-date automatically.
- Encrypted backup files are transferred to targets like FTP, Cloudfiles, WebDAV, SSH (SFTP), Amazon S3 and others.
- Duplicati allows backups of folders, document types like e.g. documents or images, or custom filter rules.
- Duplicati is available as application with an easy-to-use user interface and as command line tool.
- Duplicati can make proper backups of opened or locked files using the Volume Snapshot Service (VSS) under Windows or the Logical Volume Manager (LVM) under Linux.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed: Restore to a new machine also restored paths from the old machine. ( issue #331 , Thanks to Aaron Hamid)
- Fixed: Better detection of invalid filenames. ( issue #707 )
- Fixed: Crash when source folders contained no files. ( issue #710 )
- Fixed: snapshot-policy=auto and usn-policy=auto now work properly. ( issue #711 , issue #716 )