Scrawl is a very simple and easy to use note taking application for Mac OS X, always sitting in the menu bar for easy access whenever you need it.
The interface is important for any app, and Scrawl takes it to the next level. Not only is it easy to access and use, but it also looks extremely slick and clean - something many note taking apps lack.
Scrawl can handle an unlimited amount of notes as well.
One can use Scrawl as a:
· simple note taking tool.
· great place to store stuff you want to copy, and then later paste.
· contacts list.
NOTE: To buy Scrawl via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Scrawl":
· Can auto save notes not only in Lion, but in Snow Leopard and Leopard as well.
· Searches the each note's content, as well as the title.
· Sits in the menu bar for easy access.
· Includes a beautiful interface based off of Snow Leopard's QuickLook.
· Right-click on the menu bar icon to view all of the app's settings.
· Change the size and texture of the window easily in the Preferences.
· Optionally open at login.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bug fixes