Dragon Burn incorporates the powerful Dragon Burn Multi-Burning Engine that makes it possible to take advantage of as many CD/DVD/BD burners as you have connected.
Dragon Burn allows you to copy a disc image on your internal SuperDrive, erase a disc on your USB burner while burning your favorite MP3 audio collection on your new 52X Firewire drive.
All this is possible thanks to Dragon Burn’s new device manager that is able to keep track of every CD and DVD device connected to your computer and acts as a traffic cop, directing traffic and avoiding conflicts. This way Dragon Burn can take maximum advantage of the full resources of your machine.
If you get too many things happening at once, don’t worry, the recorder status will report “Device in use” for any drive that is not available for burning.
NOTE: To buy Dragon Burn via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "NTI Dragon Burn":
· Audio CD
· Data CD/DVD/BD
· CD/DVD/BD Copy
· Live Audio
· Mixed Mode CD
· CD Extra CD (Enhanced CD)
· MP3 CD Layout (ISO 9660 format)
· Multiple Document Interface support
· Dynamic Drive Support(DDS)and Live Update.
· Multiple Recording
· Disc Info
· Recorder Info
· Live Update for Drive Support Database (Internet connection required)
· Burning Options
· Scans and validates all files prior to burning.
· Smart Decision sets up all the options based on layout type, drive/media capabilities, and source data.
· Speed Slider is customized based on current drive and media used.
· Track-At-Once/Session-At-Once/Disc-At-Once supported.
· Dragon Burn supports all buffer under run technologies like BURN-Proof, JustLink, Seamlesslink and ExacLink
· Simulate Burning.
· Write CD-Text (if available).
· User Preferences
· CD, DVD, or BD recorder
· 10 uses trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Mountain Lion compatibility.