Braille translation system in Java
The aim of Dotify is to provides support for collaborative, open source braille software development.
· Input format validation
· Conversion to OBFL
· Validation of OBFL
· Formatting OBFL to braille (in PEF-format)
· · Translation and hyphenation
· Validate result (PEF-format)
· Markup using a format of choice
· Process format into PEF (with Dotify)
· Emboss using Braille Utils, Easy Embossing Utility, Daisy Pipeline or CX for Word
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the Dotify utility on your Mac are available HERE.
Dotify is a cross-platform utility capable of running on any operating system that comes with Java support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added option to remove temp files if processing were successful (requires that writing temp files is on)
- Resolves an issue with TOC at the end of the dtbook
- Resolves an issue with obfl output