myFMbutler DoSQL is a FileMaker Pro plug-in for Windows and Macintosh that allows you to to manipulate FileMaker data from FileMaker calculations.
The plug-in is using SQL statements to update, select, delete or create FileMaker records.
Here are some key features of "DoSQL":
· write to FileMaker fields directly, using a calculation with SQL statements
· do complex portal filtering
· easily update data in unrelated tables
· keep a change log of your records, add rollback functionality, audit trails, etc.
· FileMaker Pro 8.0
· The demo version will remain active for one hour after starting a FileMaker session.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
New DoSQL functions with simplified syntax, allows you to query and manipulate data without any SQL knowledge:
· Execute queries with parameters, to prevent SQL injection.
· Functions to work with result sets
· Several debug tools to help you find SQL issues in your solution