DiskCatalogMaker is an user-friendly and straightforward OS X application that will allow you to quickly and easily catalog your disks using your Mac.
DiskCatalogMaker features an Aqua look and feel, a super fast search algorithm and comes with built-in drag and drop support.
NOTE: To buy DiskCatalogMaker via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "DiskCatalogMaker X":
Catalog your discs:
· Drag and drop your disk icon onto the catalog window.
· Automatically add a burning disc by Roxio Toast Titanium. more
· Use batch scan mode for multiple discs.
· You can also use the generate thumbnail images option.
· And please compare its fast cataloging engine with other catalogers!
View your catalogs:
· Finder like intuitive look and feel.
· You can print a catalog.
· Use "Select Original" to reveal an item on Finder.
· Use "Open Original" to open an item directly.
· Use "QuickLook" to preview an item without even opening it.
Find on your catalogs:
· Find by name and other file attributes.
· Find items using a query language. more
· Find into your catalog via Spotlight.
· Super fast search algorithm.
· Optimized cataloging engine for multi-core/multiprocessor systems.
· Trusted catalog database format for scalability and storage of huge data.
· Compressing catalog data for disk space.
· Zip, StuffIt, CompactPro and LHA archive formats support.
· CD-TEXT format support.
· Cataloging a folder on a network volume.
· Shared catalog file access via AppleShare file server / AFP.
· Long unicode name and Asian languages support.
· Localized for 13 languages.
· 30 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug that it would take a long time to cancel a scanning task.