Disk Manager is a simple to use and streamlined OS X tool for cataloging any disk connected to your Mac.
You can add disks to Disk Manager's database via drag and drop to browse their contents even when they're not connected to your Mac.
Disk Manager's built-in file search will allow you to find any file by pinpointing all the files that match your custom created search filters.
Disk Manager will also help you find and remove all duplicate files on any of the drives connected to your Mac.
NOTE: To buy Disk Manager via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Disk Manager":
· Catalog an unlimited of disks
· Offline disk browser
· Powerful file search
· Duplicate finder and remover
· Drag and drop based usage
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add disk import process information
· Improve duplicate file detection speed, users should re-import all disks.
· Change "Factory Default" icon
· Fix some minor problem