Disk Inspector 1.0.4
Allows you to quickly and easily locate the biggest files on your hard drive
Thinking about buying a new disk? Hold on before you do. First remove any unused stuff from your computer. Use Disk Inspector to find the biggest files on your Mac, and remove the unused files.
To do that, it scans the disk file structure, and shows your files and folders on the disk in a sunburst-like diagram. Bigger items are bigger on the diagram, so it's really easy to find bigger ones.
Disk Inspector allows you to scan: Hard Disk Volumes, CD and DVD disks, Flash drives, External storage disks, and even mounted DMG volumes!
- Easy to find huge files and folders
- Quick Disk scanning process
- Colorful files structure report
- Drill-down looking folders
- Operates local volumes, USB Flash devices, external Hard Disks
- Collect and order your photo collections
- Organize your video and music collection
- Keep your storage free of unused files
- Organize and identify data you need rarely, back-up or remove them
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Retina display support added