Discipline is a simple and organized, yet colorful application that offers you the possibility to efficiently manage your workload and monitor how much time you spend on each activity.
Discipline is designed to help you analyze your work and break patterns in order to become more productive.
NOTE: To buy Discipline via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Discipline":
· Monitor your activity and the time spent on each project.
· Provides colorful stats and graphs
· Allows you to set alarms
· Includes audio notifications
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Natural language translation you can do things like:
· Work on X for 2 hours
· Work on X 8pm tomorrow for 4 hours
· Study X from 2pm to 1am tomorrow
· Study X at 2pm for 30 mins every day
· Study X at 2pm for 1 hour every monday
· Study X at 2pm until done
· Global shortcuts. Now you can open/close Discipline with shortcuts, take breaks, waste time and quickly add activities.
· Open ended activities.
· A done button for when you are done doing an activity.
· Hitting 'return' in activity name field will save the activity.
· New smaller menu bar icons, you can customize them.
· Ability to place the break and waste button right in the menu bar.
· Lots of bug fixes.