Directory Tree is a folder manager and viewer that is based on plug-ins. Directory Tree is just a plug-in viewer and manager: without them it can't do much.
Directory Tree is using as a primary interface the View. Here you can see the contents of the Root folder in seven different ways: Info display, Text display, Star display, Tree display, Column display, Object display and Selected display.
Directory Tree also includes a Plug-in Manager that will show you the installed plug-ins and their functionality.
· The demo version has no preferences or state saving and View item count is limited to 50 objects.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fixed an issue where long filtering times can stall View deletion (window closing) or app termination
· under the hood changes deal with filters
· made changes to Filters. See Plugin SDK
· fixed a bug where deleting an object using shift-click causes a crash
· fixed a crash concerning Connection mode.
· fixed a bug where a selected filter which has/requires a UI is not shown