DigiSigner is a small, simple PDF viewer tool that can be used to digitally sign your PDF documents and verify signatures.
Quickly sign your PDF files using DigiSigner. DigiSigner is perfect tiny tool to view and digitally sign your PDF invoices or business contracts.
Here are some key features of "DigiSigner":
· DigiSigner opens and shows you the document you are going to sign. You can design signature appearance and place the signature wherever you want in the document using your mouse.
· DigiSigner produces completely Adobe Reader compliant digital signatures, which can be verified in Adobe Reader and vice versa.
· DigiSigner lets you use certificates from your MS Windows key store, smartcards (over PKCS#11) or from PFX/PKCS#12 files.
· Key stores of all supported types are can be easily added or removed and DigiSigner always memorizes all the changes you made.
· DigiSigner shows and verifies existing digital signature in the document. It is as easy as clicking on them.
· DigiSigner lets you quickly open PDF documents using right-click mouse menu (on Windows).
· You can simultaneously open and sign as many PDFs as you want.
· Java 1.6 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Now you have a possibility to create not only a cryptographic digital signature, but just put a text with a script font on your document or insert a signature image.