Take control of your own diet by knowing the facts about what you eat and the exercise you do
The DietController program lets you monitor your daily food intake and better understand your daily exercise routine, not to mention the fact that you will be able to keep an accurate record of your calorie and nutrient intake. With this information you are in a position to control your own diet and exercise routine.
Whether you want to lose weight, get healthy or just monitor what you eat DietController enables you to effortlessly do all these and more. With a multi purpose calendar view, powerful food and exercise logs and customizable charts and reports DietController has everything you need.
Not only does DietController contain all the tools to get you well on your way with your diet or health program, it is also multi-platform. This means that DietController works equally well on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
NOTE: The tools and information in DietController are intended as an aid to dieting, and do not offer medical advice. This software is not intended for women who are pregnant or breast-feeding, or for any person under the age of 18.
- Track your daily food intake
- Track your exercise
- View fully customizable charts
- Runs on Windows, Mac and Linux
- Keep a journal of your progress
- Produce personalized reports
- Easily monitor your progress
- Manage every aspect of your diet
- Very fast food search, searches as you type
- Search for foods by category
- View the full nutritional value for every food
- Remembers most frequently eaten foods
- Add new foods to the database
- Create a food or menu from other items
- Cut and copy single or multiple lines
- Copy entire days from one day to the next
- A quick panel showing daily nutrient breakdown
- Make menus from your favorite foods
- Minimize one or all of the panels, for more space
- Automatically saves your data as you go
- Over 7000 foods, with more than 9000 portion sizes
- Over 200 exercises
- Super fast search as you type for foods and exerices
- Quickly add new foods and exercises to the database
- Add multiple portion sizes to foods for easy logging
- Create new foods from lists of ingredients.
- Cut, copy and paste food lines between days.
- Drag and drop foods to/from the favorites finder
- Create printed reports and charts
- Direct spreadsheet entry of data, no slow dialogs or internet pages
- Full undo and redo, if you make a mistake simply press the undo button to revert the change.
- Customizable interface, change font, colors, nutrients shown etc
- Find foods in multiple ways: by name, category, favorites or foods you've used before.
- Backup and restore your data for safekeeping and to transfer from PC to PC.
- Export data to text files (csv) for import into wordprocessor or spreadsheet.
- Supports multiple users all sharing the same food database.
our in-depth analysis
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added menu option to save charts as a png images
- Added menu option to save reports as html files