Did I Click is a simple yet very useful OS X application which will provide visual and audible feedback for mouse clicks.
Did I Click displays a target effect on the cursor right after the mouse click. This effect can also be used to attract your audience's attention to your mouse clicks during presentations or trainings.
NOTE: To buy Did I Click via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Did I Click":
· Show visual feedback for left and right clicks
· Play mouse click sounds (optionally)
· Choose from small, medium and large sizes
· Set the visual effect duration
· Set custom colors for left click and right click
· Very small processor and memory footprint
· Compliant with the new Apple security standards (sandbox)
· Option to auto-start when you restart the computer
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Menu bar retina icon