Dialing helper for Address Book and Fritz!Box
You can easily dial your phone numbers from your Address Book. Choose from the phone numbers context menu and the Fritz!Box is dialing for you.
Dial!List is the Call Manager for the Mac, in connection with the Fritz!Box Fon of AVM.
Incoming callings are displayed at the Mac with caller details from the Address Book if these are missing, it tries to get the name by reverse search.
With Dial!List you have besides the possibility to display the calling list from the Fritz!Box, make a memo or for example creating a new contact to the Address Book.
Many further functions make Dial!List to a complete CTI solution for the Mac in connection with the Fritz!Box Fon of AVM.
NOTE: To buy Dial!List via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
- Menubar integration.
- New Gui.
- Quick-Dial of recent calls.
- Integrated Address Book - Search.
- Display, save und search into the Fritz!Box-Calling list.
- Optionally display the calls with Growl.
- Reverse search for unknown phone numbers (at the momentan for Germany, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Italy).
- Creating a new contact to the Address Book.
- Applescript-Actions for in- / and outgoing calls.
- Fritz!Box-Password will be saved in the Keychain.
- Possibility for different locations or Fritz!Boxen.
- Call Back-Button for calls in absentia.
- Selection of the outgoing call number/line.
- Callmonitor with Auto-Reconnect.
- Widget: Address Book does not have to be opened longer, to add new favorites.
- Dial!Fritz is scriptable (AppleScript).
- Plug-Ins for Address Book, Filemaker, Launchbar, Quicksilver.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Growl was not used
- "License"-String removed