DesktopLyrics will detect the track that is currently playing in iTunes in order to display the song's lyrics.
DesktopLyrics allows you to customize the lyrics display by giving you the possibility to change the font, size, color or disable the shadows. DesktopLyrics is also able to show the song information or the cover artwork.
NOTE: To buy DesktopLyrics via the AppStore an Apple account is required.
· iTunes 4.7 or later
· 64-bit processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or better)
· Will only display the first 400 characters of the lyrics.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add option to control whether to display lyrics on all spaces or just on a single one
· Add "Presentation Mode" to show lyrics while hiding the Desktop
· Usability improvement for hiding the text related to empty lyrics
· Added ability to display the song composer and genre in the song info
· Added smooth animation between album covers
· Added support for line breaks in song info
· Performance improvements
· Warn when the Tryout version is still installed and running in addition to the full version
· Add keyboard shortcut to close the window to change song lyrics
· Fixed placement of the page-choose-buttons
· Automatically record page-turn timecode by holding down shift while clicking 'next page'
· Prevent misconfiguration when changing screen resolution or lyrics screen
· Added options to rate the app on the MacAppStore or on MacUpdate
· The minimum system requirements have been raised to Mac OS X 10.6.8