Desktop Groups is a very easy to use application that gives you the possibility to organize your files and folders using groups.
Desktop Groups allows you to give a name to each group and you can easily add and remove items via drag and drop.
NOTE: To buy Desktop Groups via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Desktop Groups":
· Group related files on your desktop
· Add/remove files via drag & drop
· Freely move groups around
· Resize groups by dragging either edge/corner
· 64-bit processor
· You can create up to 5 groups.
· Some features are disabled.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated for the MacBook Pro with Retina display
· Addressed issue where group would minimize while Quick Look window was open