Desktop Curtain displays your favorite desktop picture just in front of your real desktop, so you won't have to clean up each time you need to take a screenshot.
There are times when you need to make a screenshot which should meet the following requirements:
· standard desktop picture (aqua blue or plain white, for instance)
· no desktop clutter
It's very easy to control just control- or right-click on Desktop Curtain's desktop image to access its settings or quit.
NOTE: To buy Desktop Curtain via the Mac App Store an Apple account is required.
· The demo version will only allow you to use a standard image.
· A history of recently used images, the hot key to toggle the curtain and a number of other features are disabled in the demo version.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added a shortcut to quickly place the curtain behind the currently frontmost window.
· Added a new curtain level: Behind frontmost application.
· You can now use the current desktop picture as curtain image.
· You can now have Desktop Curtain launch on login while keeping the curtain initially hidden.
· When Desktop Curtain covers items on your Desktop, clicking the curtain now makes Finder the frontmost application.
· The curtain level setting is now directly accessible from Desktop Curtain's menu bar/context menu.
· Improved the curtain image history's efficiency.
· Fixed an issue where connecting/disconnecting displays would confuse Desktop Curtain.
· Fixed an issue where Desktop Curtain would interfere with OS X Lion's Mission Control.
· Other optimizations for OS X Lion and beyond, plus various user interface improvements.