Desktop Calendar Plus is a simple to use OS X app that will allow you to display a custom calendar on your desktop wallpaper.
NOTE: To buy Desktop Calendar Plus via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Desktop Calendar Plus":
Easy to display:
· At Mission Control and Show Desktop at Expose, display the calendar quickly.
Size and Layout:
· Display the calendar as bigger as you can, or as smaller as a compact calendar, you can modify the size and layout so easily.
· You can change the colors, fonts, shadows, box lines easily and intuitively. Depending on the desktop pictures and settings that you choose, you can create your totally diverse and unique designed calendar we have ever experienced.
· As our design preset is ready to use, you can customize it easily. Of course, you can save your preset by your own preference.
Switching displayed month:
· From the menu bar button, you can switch to last month and next month smoothly.
Today, Weekday, Holiday:
· Specify the color of today, weekday to holiday, so that the each one of day shows up in color. So easy to recognize.
· You can set a beginning day of week from Monday to Sunday, or let's say set your favorite beginning day of the week.
· Support for Google ics format. Add the calendar of the country where you are and display it as is.Japanese and American public holidays is already in.
· Display small calendars from before/after 2 months, so total 4 months can be displayed. Sure, calendar positions are easily changed and so handy.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [New Feature] added date displaying on Menubar icon.
· Added a setting on Multi-Displays, Multi-Screen sizes. You can save different sets up to screen sizes at once, so that calendar layout/figure will be remained same when you use the same displays/screen size next time. It is not meaning that you can save it in the Preset menu.
· Fine tuned the smallest size of main calendar. You can display the main calendar size much smaller than the last version.
· Fixed display issue when downloading holiday .ics files.
· Improved latency when changing the size of the Main Calendar.
· Fixed the official website addresses showing proper languages in the Preferences.
· Fixed the display issue on the Updates when the App is not connected to the internet.
· Fixed the calendar animation when restarting from the sleep mode.
· Added [ Forest ] Presets.
· Fine tuned on several issues and Fixed tiny issues.
· Added [ moss ] desktop picture on [ Website ] .
· [ New feature ] Added close button on Mini calendar.
· Revised proces...