DecoderSnake is a very simple to use tool that is able to program modern FX-decoders using older CUs (6021, IB), published by Mafi for the first time on 2007-04-28.
DecoderSnake is intended to program/modify digital model railway decoders from several famous German manufacturers via the serial port (RS.422 / RS.232 via USB-to-serial converter).
Supported digital central units:
· Mrkl Interface 6050 or 6051,
· IB-1 (classic IB with serial port),
· CC-Schnitte v2.0 (it is recommended to use the D2XX-driver on MacOS-X).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· support of CC-Schnitte-2 via D2XX-drivers added.
· support of m6051 and IB via D2XX-drivers added.
· Dutch language added.
· DCC programming added for CC-Schnitte-2.
· buttons Stop and Go added to main window.
· added help text for CC-Schnitte-2, help text window size enlarged.
· "F0"-command added for CC-Schnitte-2.
· track protocols can be selected for CC-Schnitte-2.
· programming via CC-Schnitte-2 will always issue now a "Go" command.
· added separate manual "DecoderSnake and CC-Schnitte-2.pdf".
· please use i386-built on Intel-Macs!