DVDFab File Transfer is a very easy to use application that allows you to transfer converted video files to your iPod or PSP.
When the conversion process is done, DVDFab File Transfer will be launched automatically and you will be able to choose the files you want to transfer.
NOTE: DVDFab File Transfer is included in the DVDFab Suite and the download will install the entire software collection.
Here are some key features of "DVDFab File Transfer":
· Batch transfer converted files to your PSP or iPod
· Allows you to change the files order
· Set the order of converted files
· Choose from multiple languages
· rename, overwrite or skip files with the same name
· Support batch transfer to ensure a fast speed.
· 512 MB RAM
· Live internet connection
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: Updated decryption keys.
· New: Added support for new Java protections.
· New: Added support for new Java protection as found on "The Last Stand".
· New: Added support for no menu mode in DVD Creator, and added new template for it.
· New: Some minor changes and improvements.
· Fix: A problem that profiles uses too much memory.
· Fix: A crash problem when start-up in Mac OS 10.6.8.
· Fix: A problem that cannot cancel process when clicking "X" in Task Queue.
· Fix: A problem that the "Overwrite rewritable media automatically" feature cannot work when writing Blu-ray disc.
· Fix: A problem that cannot uninstall DVDFab 9 when it is running.
· Fix: A compatibility problem for external BD-ROM, such as: ASUS BW-12D1S-U E102.
· Fix: A problem that cannot change the order in Task Queue.
· Fix: A crash problem when changing source in Burn mode in certain cases.
· Fix: A problem that the copy speed is very slow in DVD Copy.
· Fix: A crash problem when copying Blu-ray 3D disc to BD25 in certain cases, such as: “The Tw...