DSLR Assistant 2.3 Build 338
Camera remote control software for amateur and professional photographers
DSLR Assistant will benefit any amateur or professional photographer who wants to automate routine operations and make work more hassle-free and productive.
Want to have a better control of your camera? Then, DSLR Assistant is the way to go!
- Full remote control over the camera parameters
- Remote capturing
- Automated process of downloading and organizing images on your hard drive
- Large high quality preview of taken shots
- Revise instantly that focus, exposure, lighting and composition are all the way you want them.
- Easily identify over exposed areas
- RGB and individual channel histograms.
- Intuitive and straightforward interface
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.2 Build 262
- Ability to preview underexposed areas of the image.
- Added support for trackpad gestures: two-finger scroll and pinch to zoom.
- Added ability to flip LiveView image horizontally.
- Added support for operations(move to trash, open in Finder, etc) with multiple files.