DRAKON Editor is an application that can be used as a cross-platform editor for the DRAKON visual language.
DRAKON is a language that was originally developed for the Russian space program, with the objective to present complex software systems in a way that humans can understand with ease.
Here are some key features of "DRAKON Editor":
· Simple user interface optimized for editing DRAKON diagrams.
· Export to PDF and PNG.
· Verification of diagrams.
· Tcl 8.5 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· DRAKON Editor now supports the full set of DRAKON icons.
· Uniform spacing rules in the advanced editing mode (with Shift pressed).
· Entity-Relationship diagram type added.
· Canvas can be scrolled with mouse drag when both mouse buttons are pressed.
· Added more shortcuts: F2 edits primary text, F3 edits secondary text.