Cumulus is a powerful digital asset management system that provides tools for archiving, managing and marketing your digital files.
With Cumulus, you will be able to store any type of digital media assets, including all types of documents.
Once assets are stored, Cumulus becomes a central media repository from which you and your co- workers can view, locate, search, organize, copy, move, categorize, and otherwise manipulate the cataloged assets.
Furthermore, once you've settled on a process for storing and retrieving your digital assets that works for you, the process can be automated, further enhancing the efficiency of your workflows.
Here are some key features of "Cumulus":
· Organize, find, and share any type of digital file
· Control and standardize branding
· Improve productivity and workflow
· Track usage of important assets through analytics
· Maximize use of digital files and intellectual property
· Control license costs
· QuickTime 6 or later for certain features.
· 60 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
High-impact additions and improvements:
· Web administration — administer: anytime, anywhere
· Versioning and automation
· Comprehensive development, continual progress — more than 50 improvements for your daily work