ControllerMate is a very useful application that provides a system for configuring axes, buttons and hatswitches on HID devices that will help you perform mouse, keyboard and Finder actions.
These actions can go from any mixture of typing to keyboard key combinations, dragging, clicking, AppleScripts and more.
The ControllerMate actions are built from individual building blocks, and each building block is designed to perform a specific task.
ControllerMate can be used to build sophisticated actions thanks to the over 50 built in types of building blocks.
Here are some key features of "ControllerMate":
· Drag-and-drop interface for combining buttons with keyboard actions.
· Visual feedback shows you exactly what your joystick buttons are doing.
· ControllerMate captures text produced by your joystick buttons to verify that their programming is correct.
· Unlimited levels of undo/redo.
· Extensive help pages containing examples to assist you in getting started.
· 64-bit processor
· Only the first 10 output building blocks are active.
· Controller configurations are only active for 20 minutes while ControllerMate is in the background.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added compatibility with the X-keys XK-4 Stick and XK-8 Stick from P. I. Engineering.
· The Auto-Repeater building block has been modified to allow the interval between repeats to be greater than 30s.