CompanionLink is a utility that allows you to synchronize your Mac's Address Book and iCal apps with any Android device.
You can also use this to sync Outlook for Mac with Android. In order to do this you must enable the Sync Services feature included in Outlook.
Here are some key features of "CompanionLink":
· USB sync and wireless sync options
· Sync Mac's native apps with Android
· Keep Outlook for Mac 2011 and Android in sync
· Keep Outlook on PC and Mac in sync
· Sync PC databases like ACT!, Lotus Notes, GroupWise, to your Mac
· 14 days trial.