ComicTagger 1.1.15 Beta
Cross-platform metadata editor for comic book archives
Moreover, ComicTagger allows you to search for missing metadata on an online database, read the comic book, add notes, etc.
In addition, ComicTagger is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
- Gets metadata from an online database (ComicVine)
- Automatically matches a given archive with the correct issue data
- Command line interface
- Reads / writes multiple tagging schemes
- Reads / writes RAR, Zip, and folder archives
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- WebP support
- Added user-configurable API key for Comic Vine access
- Experimental option to wait and retry after exceeding Comic Vine rate limit