Read comics inside archives using this free application
ComicMaster is a free and open source application that reads images from cbr/cbz archives. ComicMaster is able to open cbr and cbz archives and display image contents. Furthermore it has some abilities to modify existing archives.
- It opens cbr (rar), cbz (zip) archives.
- It opens all readable image formats in a folder.
- It allows to rename images in an archive using easy rename patterns.
- It allows to add and remove images to and from archives.
- It checks the archive integrity.
- It allows to 'group' archives and helps to organize them in a folder structure.
- And of course it displays images, which can be resized and/or rotated
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- One database bug removed, which affected the renaming function.
- Several code cleanups. Some widgets are now done by the Qt designer.
- Added a menubar.