ComicMaster is a free and open source application that reads images from cbr/cbz archives. ComicMaster is able to open cbr and cbz archives and display image contents. Furthermore it has some abilities to modify existing archives.
Here are some key features of "ComicMaster":
· It opens cbr (rar), cbz (zip) archives.
· It opens all readable image formats in a folder.
· It allows to rename images in an archive using easy rename patterns.
· It allows to add and remove images to and from archives.
· It checks the archive integrity.
· It allows to 'group' archives and helps to organize them in a folder structure.
· And of course it displays images, which can be resized and/or rotated
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Caption of main window is updated according to selected slot
· Configuration database has been changes so a comic is now identified
· by name and volume. Database schema change was necessary. Sorry!
· Unused titles now can not only be hidden, but made visible again in config
· Image save feature has been repaired.