Collective is an easy to use OS X application that enables you to quickly view and access your clipboard history.
Collective is able to store almost everything you copy, from text, PDFs, images and movies to appointments and URLs.
Thanks to Collective's customizable hot key you can add anything, you copied earlier, back to the clipboard in order to be reused.
NOTE: To buy Collective via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Collective":
· User friendly interface
· Support for various files format
· Built-in search form
· Compatible with Quick Look
· Voice Over support
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Application blacklisting: you can now choose applications for Collective to not keep a history for. Perfect for password managers.
· Smart Indentation: Copying an indented block of code? Collective will preview it with unnecessary white space removed, improving legibility.
· Deduplication: copying the same thing twice in a row will no longer clutter up Collective
· Text wrap: Optionally have text lines truncate instead of wrap
· Improved interaction with PopClip