CleanApp is an easy to use OS X application designed to deal with the files left behind by uninstalled applications.
CleanApp is able to detect unnecessary Preferences, Support, Cache or Temporary files and remove them from your Mac's hard drive.
CleanApp will also scan for plug-ins, widgets, agents, daemons and services in context menus.
The user can browse the results and delete individual files or prepare applications for deletion.
In the second case, CleanApp will search for related files so when you press the Delete button, you will be able to completely remove the app.
Here are some key features of "CleanApp":
- Find, sort and delete
- Easily remove localizations
- Slim down Universal Binaries
- Secure and archive
- Preference Panes and system extensions
- Old files
- The demo version is limited to deleting 10 applications and 10 duplicate files.
- miscellaneous bugfixes
- crash on app start fixed
- CleanApp no longer crashes while searching for installed applications
- improved speed when requesting files from the CleanCommunity