Backup is a Mac OS X application that enables you to quickly sync two folders, meaning that the contents of a folder will be copied to a another one in just one click.
In other words, you will be able to select individual files or multiple folders and duplicate them to a local folder.
NOTE: To buy Backup via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Backup":
· Manual or automatic back up
· Daily, weekly and monthly backup
· Control what is backed up
· Drag/drop support
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a problem whereby shortcuts were not being backed up, rather the file they pointed to was being backed up.
· Last backup date and time is shown in the job list.
· Option to skip identical files.
· 'Show progress' and 'count files' are now separate options. When counting files, the name of the folder/bundle being counted is displayed.