NoteBook 4.0.6 Build 754
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in NoteBook 4.0.6 Build 751:
- Worked around a bug in Mavericks 10.9.5 and Yosemite involving the OS X XML parser, which caused certain large Notebooks to crash on open. To avoid this problem you must use NoteBook 4.0.6 to rebuild the Multidex of any Notebook that is crashing, by holding down the Cmd and Option keys while opening the Notebook.
- Worked around a bug in Yosemite that caused text to disappear while editing.
- Guarded against a crasher.
- Fixed a bug where the numbered priority image style images would not appear on the Notebook page.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 19.3 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Circus Ponies Software Inc
- USER RATING:
- Home \ Utilities
Provides a digital notebook version for your projects
Since NoteBook is sporting a “familiar” looking interface, you will have no issues finding your way around the application. At the same time, the intuitive workflow allows you to create detailed notes for your projects in no time.
The NoteBook main window resembles a classical notebook, except that the main toolbar includes buttons for most frequently used functions. You can employ the toolbar shortcuts to navigate your entries, to change the view mode, to record audio notes, to draw shapes or lines, to highlight certain areas, to add keywords, and much more.
For your convenience, NoteBook also enables you to add images to your entries: this way, it will include all the data related to a certain project. Last but not least, the application includes basic tools when it comes to text processing.
Quickly navigate your projects
NoteBook comes with a Contents panel where you can browse your entries by type: you can view the ones that need work, the ones you have delegated to other, and the ones you have completed.
Moreover, NoteBook includes a Multidex section where you get to find entries by looking some of the words that might be included in the text body. This is great for finding notes about specific subjects.
Unsophisticated digital notebook that has a familiar design and basic text editing functions
NoteBook proposes classic solutions for your note taking needs: besides the fact that it can store and process text content, the application can record audio tracks, allows you to include pictures, and comes with efficient navigation tools.
NoteBook was reviewed by Iulia Ivan, last updated on December 10th, 2014
Runs on: Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later (Universal Binary)
feature list limitations