ChronoSlider is a nice tiny tool to help you manage alarms and timers with a unique user interface.
Define a global hotkey and set an alarm or timer with only two mouse clicks. You choose the alarm time and a predefined alarm message with sliding your mouse across the screen.
NOTE: To buy ChronoSlider via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "ChronoSlider":
· Global Hotkey - access ChronoSlider from anywhere
· Set an alarm or timer with just two mouse clicks
· ChronoSlider is featuring a unique and extremely intuitive user interface
· 64 bit processor
· Some features are disabled.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Chronolings stopped working in version 2.0.5 due to sandboxing; this is now fixed!
· However, it seems to be impossible to submit an App which can put the Mac into sleep mode. So this functionality is not working yet.