Camouflage is a simple menu bar application that gives you the possibility to have a professional looking desktop without renouncing your “messy” habits.
The Camouflage menu allows you to easily access the hide or show icons feature, but you may also choose to access the application, wallpaper or display preferences window.
NOTE: To buy Camouflage via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Camouflage":
· Perfect system-integration: change your wallpaper and Camouflage will show the change instantly.
· Works with multiple monitors: attach new monitors and the icons will instantly be hidden.
· Finder integration: double-click the desktop and Finder will be activated and opens or selects a separate desktop window. (press the option key when double-clicking will open the download folder)
· Ability to show and hide the icons (available in status item menu or via HotKey)
· Some features are not available.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fixed Camouflage hiding the Spaces at the top screen border in Mission Control
· fixed the annoying Icon flickering when Finder activated
· removed the ability to not see the icons in Desktop-Exposé, as it was the source of the other problems