Brewer is an easy to use OS X application that allows you to generate music cue sheets or itemise the archive shots used in your programme with only a couple of mouse clicks.
Simply ask your favorite editor for an EDL from their FCP or Avid, load it into Brewer and click 'Generate Clip List'.
In just a tick, you'll be given a summary of all the clips in your production's edit along with their reel number and individual duration.
At the bottom of the list is each clip along with it's accumulated duration throughout your show.
Brewer's Filter is able to list only the clips with names containing a keyword, like a library CD number or those on a specific reel.
Brewer also enables you to view your clip list in a spreadsheet compatible with M.S. Office and Open Office.
Here are some key features of "Brewer":
· Find text in the EDL or list easily with a mouse-click
· Rename un-labelled tapes with your own name
· Show clip durations either rounded to the nearest second or with a decimal places
· Only loads 50% of your EDL's contents in demo mode
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug where Brewer would hang with some EDL’s.