BpGrapher is a small, easy to use, invaluable medical app for anyone who wants to maintain a comprehensive record of their blood pressure and pulse readings.
Take care of your health and buy it today! Up-to-date values you can retrieve months later.
BpGrapher allows you to see a chart of your pulse and blood pressure readings on any day in any month, as well as generating a chart from a filtered list, that can help you to detect any irregularities quickly.
NOTE: To buy BpGrapher via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "BpGrapher":
· record and store your blood pressure and pulse readings several times a day - add your own personalized notes
· edit and delete entries
· easy, customizable search function, depending on your user interface
· keep detailed records using specific criteria to generate daily and monthly graphs like those commonly used in the medical field: in addition to graphically displaying a selected day’s values, a monthly view is also available: as well as viewing a chart of your minimum, maximum and average blood pressure and pulse values for a selected month, the print function allows you to generate a list of values (filtered according to specific criteria, like a specific date range) and generate a PDF document that you can either print, or Email directly to your Doctor
· generate/store multiple reports.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix bug, save function for Mountain Lion