Need to protect your privacy? Don’t want your boss to walk in on you using computer for something else?
Boss Screen Pro is a menu bar based OS X utility that gives you freedom to do whatever you please on your screen. When others get near you and you don’t want them to see what’s on your screen, simply jerk the mouse a few times.
A fake screen will show up to cover up whatever you were viewing a moment ago. You may use the built-in fake screens (fake Login, Finder, Utility, etc) for convenience, or use any screen snapshot of your choosing. Just create your own – whatever you want others to think you’re doing.
Boss Screen Pro can also be used as a screen saver. When you need to walk away from your desk and don’t want to leave the screen for random people to see, use Boss Screen to call up a screen of your own.
NOTE: To buy Boss Screen Pro via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Boss Screen Pro":
· 4 built-in Boss Screens and 5 Custom Screens.
· Press Command + Shift + 3 to capture any screen you want to show as Boss Screen.
· Supports up to 2 monitors, each has 5 custom screens.
· To call up Boss Screen, simply move mouse left and right or back and forth quickly a few times. Mouse sensitivity is adjustable.
· Password protection (optional) allows for enhanced security on resume.
· Low-profile icon on upper-right corner and not shown on Dock to avoid suspicion.
· 64-bit processor
· The demo version will not allow you to customize the boss screen or change the mouse sensitivity