Book Crawler is a popular iOS application that has now been ported to the Mac. Book Crawler is a library cataloging database where you can easily store and manage your digital book collection.
You can add a book (title, author, publisher, copyright, cover art, summaries) by simply scanning the ISBN code or through a manual search. You can also find and locate which books you are missing in your collection.
NOTE: To buy Book Crawler via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Book Crawler":
· Uses Google Books to retrieve data
· Uses Goodreads for book reviews
· Log Amazon Kindle e-books in ASIN format
· Scan book using iSight
· Customize sorting and searches based on rules you set
· Add title, author, artwork, genre, series, ISBN, and more
· Easily sort and organize book colleciton
· Back-up data using Dropbox or other web storing service
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added a default collection and tag value to preferences.
· Allow author names to be edited in grid view.
· Allow a collection to add a true/false rule.
· Open sqlite files when importing files.
· Prevent creating duplicate collections.