Bontq is an online bug and issue tracking system. Bontq provides the easiest way to manage projects, track bugs, add tasks and even store all your documentation.
Bontq is a cross-platform Desktop Client that allows you to easily capture screenshots and record videos to show the root of the problem.
Here are some key features of "Bontq":
· Global Activity - In the Dashboard you can view the Global Team’s Activity. It contains a time period of activity in all items and projects that by default shows the last month. There are also 3 filters - by users, projects and items. They let you specify more detailed request.
Testing Area - Bontq offers a complete pack of different items for all your testing needs:
· Bug - classical defect that needs to be closed as soon as possible
· Feature Request - best for requesting something new from developers
· Notice - fast item that is reported fast and then changed to something else
· Task - works just like task in project management, project group can be assigned
· Test Case - a “howto” documentation that usually describes the testing scenario
· Custom Priorities and Labels
· In your account settings you can customize priorities and labels, their order, titles and even colors in items that have them by default. (Bugs, Feature Requests, Test Cases)
· Email Notifications - Even the smallest event will be emailed to you. We track all the changes and send them by email in real-time. You won’t miss anything in your projects.
· Companies - An unlimited number of companies can be created in Bontq. Each company contains users, projects and items inside projects. Companies are the major filter in Bontq.
· Reports - Build and customize detailed reports.
· See the progress of your team during certain period of time. Use our advanced filters to specify what you need. Reports “Print View” and “CSV Export” are also available.
· Google Docs Integration - Bontq supports all your Google Docs attachments into every single item.
· There’s no need to export your file from Google Docs, Save it on your computer and them upload it to Bug, Task, etc. Just click the “Add Google Document” button and we’ll do the rest.
· Basecamp and FogBugz Import - If you’ll decide to switch to Bontq from FogBugz or Basecamp, then just go to your
· “Settings” in the web interface and use our Import. Bontq will import your users, projects, comments, bugs, tasks and everything else.
· Capture Screenshots - There’s no need for picture editors like “Microsoft Paint” anymore. Our Desktop Client gives you an ability to capture screenshots, show the bugs on them, crop them, write text and much more.
· Record Videos - Demonstrate the problem more clearly to your team.
· Now there's no need for separate Video Recording programs.
· Record a selected Region or a Full Screen Video and attach it to any item.
· Browse Projects - There’s also a Project Browser in the Desktop Client.
· You can browse all your Companies, Projects, Bugs, Feature Requests and Tasks.
· View comments and files. Add Items and Edit them right from here.
· Attach Files to Items - Your Screenshots and Videos that were made from the Desktop Client can be attached to every item. Even if you made 10 Screenshots and 1 Video our program can attach them all in one shot. Files can be attached to the existing items as well.
· Bontq account
· Java 1.5 or later