Noted is a simple, easy-to-use and beautiful OS X application for taking notes.
You will be able to write down notes that you want to remember and organize them into notebooks.
Noted also provides various powerful features, such as iCloud integration, Markdown, or Smart Lists.
NOTE: To buy Noted via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Noted":
· Create smart lists
· Organize notes into notebooks
· List or snippet view mode
· iCloud integration (only for App Store version)
· Keyboard shortcuts
· Trash bin
· Search and share
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added - You can now add attachments to notes. The attachment file type includes image, audio, video, pdf and iWork documents.
· Added - The attachments adapted OS X “Quick Look” feature that lets you browse attachment files in a convenient way.
· Added - Mark important notes as Starred or Un-Starred. A starred note has a star symbol in the top left corner.
· Added - A new collection named “Starred”, that lets you easy to retrieve all starred notes.
· Added - A new command on the Note menu: “Preview Markdown”. This command will convert Markdown to the HTML page, and preview the page in-place.
· Added - A new command on the Note menu: “Export”. This command includes “Export HTML to Clipboard” and “Export HTML to File…”.
· Added - Drag and Drop to reorder notebooks, sections and attachments.
· Added - Drag and Drop to add attachments.
· Added - Drag and Drop to move notes to a new place.
· Added - There is a feedback button on window title bar.
· Improved - The minor changes of user interface.
· Fixed - Rand...