BiDiB-Wizard is an application that can be used as a GUI to modify the properties, as well as define macros from the BiDiB decoders.
BiDiB-Wizard is developed in the Java programming language and can be run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· accessory tab booster tab
· added keyboard shortcuts to change slider values
· added keyboard shortcuts for some menu items (Cut, Copy, Paste, ...)
· send SYS_ENABLE to new nodes
· ignore week day when saving timer start condition
· interpret destination value for servos in macro table as relative value
· fixed macro export for Java 7