A handy, free and open source application that was developed in order to help users with the processing and visualization of large XML instances
BaseX is written using the Java programming language and can be run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- Database storage
- Efficient support of the W3C XPath/XQuery Recommendations and Full Text and Update Extensions.
- Client/server architecture
- Interactive visualizations
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Unit testing has been improved a lot. All test functions will now be evaluated separately; this way, updates can be performed within test.
- with the new TEST command, all test modules in a specified directory can be evaluated.
- tests can be invoked from within the GUI editor and project view.