Bartender is a simple application that allows you to organize and manage menu bar items associated to your applications.
Bartender is able to hide them or move them to its own bar, but also provides multiple customizations options that will help the user to find the best solution for each item.
Here are some key features of "Bartender":
· Lets you tidy your Menu Bar Apps how you want.
· See your Menu Bar Apps when you want.
· Hide the apps you need to run, but do not need to see.
· Have the clean looking Menu Bar you deserve.
· 64-bit processor
· 4 weeks trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Popup Location - Additional work to improve the popup fix for some apps displaying their popup's in slightly the wrong location.
· Non Responsive Menu Bar Apps - After restarting your system and having Bartender launch at login some apps in the menu bar could stop responding to clicks, and restarting Bartender would fix this. With this version this should no longer happen.
· Bartender Bar position when switching Screens/Resolutions - The Bartender Bar would appear at different locations with different resolutions/screens. This has now been fixed.
· Drag and Drop Support - Bartender should allow you to drag an item up to its icon and this will cause the Bartender Bar to display allowing you to drag things onto menu bar Items in the Bartender Bar, but this has not always worked on all users systems, we have been working on identifying the issue and this version should work for everyone.
· Changing Spaces when in Fullscreen App - If you use Bartender to display the full menu bar or d...