Barcody is a straightforward OS X application that helps you to quickly and easily create barcodes with the help of a Mac.
Thanks to Barcody's integration of LinkBack technology, you can place, change and update barcodes from Barcody directly in iCalamus.
Barcody provides the necessary tools to send barcodes via email. In addition, Barcody enables you to export barcodes in various formats such as EPS, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, JPEG-2000, GIF or PNG.
Barcody provides support for the following 30 barcodes: Code 39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Code 93, Telepen ASCII, Telepen NUM, UPC A, EAN 13, EAN 18 / NVE / SSCC-18, EAN 2, EAN 5, Code 2/5 Interleaved, Code 2/5 Matrix, ISBN 13, EAN 8, EAN-Velocity, GS1-128 (EAN 128), Ident Code, Codabar, Code 11, Code 128, Code 2/5 Industrial, ISMN, ISSN, ITF-14 / SCC-14, MSI Plessey, OPC, PZN, Route Code, UPC E, QR Code.
NOTE: To buy Barcody via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Barcody":
· Intuitive interface
· Email share options
· Support various export formats
· Start-up nag screen
· Adds a 'Trial' watermark to all output barcodes
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Checksum and calm zone calculation for UPC E barcode fixed.
· PZN barcode enhanced to PZN8 (7 code digits + 1 checksum character, valid as of 2013-01-01).
· Preferences: The preset default barcode color no longer is RGB Black, but Device CMYK Black (recommended for offset print).
· Preferences: The used default font is finally stored.
· When vector-based formats (PDF, EPS) have been chosen for export and email, the resolution and colorspace popups are hidden to avoid irritations about these parameters.
· When an update is available, the application directly leads to the download page view in the browser.
· Japanese localization added.