BancTradManager is a handy, simple application for inserting text files into the multilingual database BancTrad.
As originating files different formats (RTF,TXT,HTML,PDF) are available. Each format is converted to plain text for ease of use.
Being developed using the Java programming language BancTradManager is a cross-platform utility that can be used on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
· Java 1.4 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The alignment can now be saved and loaded afterwards.
· When clicking on the editing buttons during alignment, the selection is kept visible.
· Correction on aligned files: the SGML tag now really is the first line of the file. It is still missing in the other two files
· The code is signed using an untrusted certificate. The signer is "masparar"
· Improved PDF converter, the error "Unknown Font Width" has been fixed
· Including Log4J (used by the pdf Converter)
· New and improved HTML converter, now based on XSLT/XML