Autograph 1.8.1 Build 44
Simple signature capture for MacBook.
Autograph also allows you draw tablets with ease.
- Super-Clean, Minimal Design - Autograph an email or document in less than 7 seconds. It works in Word, Pages, Mail, iChat, and many other applications.
- Autograph - For use only with Signatures. Wait, really? - No Way! - Use Autograph for silly doodles, poodles, polite gestures, or anything else you can think of. You can even use Autograph to sketch in iChat!
- Automatic Insert - Waste time scanning, trimming, pasting in a signature? No thanks! One keystroke inserts your signature or note into an open document.
- Easy HotKey Activation - Just like a pen, Autograph is at your fingertips. Customize the HotKey to anything you’d like.
- Swipe to Undo - Flub your last name? No problem. Three-finger swipe left or right to undo/redo.
- Biometrics - Bio-what? You've probably never had a handwriting expert evaluate your penmanship. For us, that's a good thing. But just in case, Autograph includes all the details that make a signature uniquely yours. And that, gentle reader, is how you can tell the signature to the left is not in fact Mr. John Hancock of antiquity.
- Lots more fun features - Colors, Hover-mode, and many other features are just waiting for you to try them out.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.8.1 Build 43
- A few quick fixes
- Fix for slightly clipped cryptographic hashes.
- Fix for crash on 10.6. Thank you, Deborah.
- Fix for clipped lines at the top of some signatures.