An alternative to mileage tracking applications
You will be able to simply record where you went and AutoMile will do the rest: looking up the distance traveled between stops and keeping a running total of miles traveled.
What'smore, AutoMile allows you to do your recording when it's convenient for you: at the end of the day or the end of the year. It doesn't matter with AutoMile.
Detailed instructions on how to use the AutoMile utility on your Mac are available HERE.
- Record your mileage at your convenience.
- Import your locations from Address Book, Outlook, or vCards.
- Export reports to a CSV formatted file for Excel or Numbers.
- Reports include monthly and annual totals.
- Designed for quick data entry using drag & drop and handy keyboard shortcuts.
- AutoMile will use kilometers if your Mac is set to use metric units.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Bug fix.
- Location addresses are once again included in both print and CSV reports.
- Improved page break handling in printed reports, and formatting adjustments.