Audiobook Wizard is a simple to use Mac OS X app that takes in any number of mp3 or AAC encoded files and joins them into one huge audiobook file, complete with chapter markers and iTunes compatible meta tags so you can sync everything into your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Audiobook Wizard is literally a drop and click tool that will allow you to create audiobooks easier than ever before.
Audiobook Wizard selects the optimum size by splitting files too large to be played by iTunes, choosing the best encoding rate, add chapters according to input files provided and naming output files in best way for iTunes file management.
Advantage of Mac App Store version compared to the free 1.1 version:
· Creates audiobooks much much faster
· Automatic generation of multi volume audiobooks
· Background encode process keeps your computer responsive during build
· Options free operation with preset optimal settings
· Supports AAC & MP3 file format
· Many many bug fixes
NOTE: To buy Audiobook Wizard via the App Store an Apple account is required.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· First visible change is users are no longer asked to choose a file location for the completed audiobooks. Instead, all audiobooks will be save in the user's Music folder under the "Audiobook Wizard" subfolder. This folder will also be revealed to user automatically upon completion of conversion process.
· Second visible change is the option to add audiobooks to iTunes automatically. If iTunes wasn't running before, adding an audiobook does not necessarily also open the iTunes window. Not to worry, the book was added just the same even if you don't see any visible activities. Click on iTunes icon to inspect addition to book library. If you choose to add books to iTunes automatically and iTunes is configured to manage its own library, then you may choose to delete all audiobooks stored in the user's "Music\Audiobook Wizard" as there is a duplicate copy in the iTunes library.
· Not so visible is a vast improvement in drag and drop capability of the app.
· - Previously, when a file is d...