AudioChain is an application that can be used to record and mix sound, create to simplify home recording tasks.
AudioChain is basically an alternative to multitrack hardware recorders. Being developed using the Java programming language, AudioChain can be run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "AudioChain":
· Easily create and setup projects
· Drum computer
· Record multiple files for each audio track
· Commandline interface
· Sync audio projects
· Java 1.6 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for monitoring individual audio devices (headphone button).
· Factory based creation of audio devices for plugins (VST Support).
· Inter system time check on synchronization initialization.